CMSP Motorcyclist Training Course (CMSP MTC)
Total Control Intermediate Riding Clinic (IRC)
The Dirt Bike School
At Top Gun Motorcycle Training Centers▪ Our 3 promises to YOU are:
1. SPECIFIC, MEASUREABLE, DEMONSTRABLE riding skills
2. A basic understanding of how your bike works and how what you do affects your bike’s ability to maintain TRACTION and CONTROL
3. Be able to RECOGNIZE risks out on the road, know what the SOLUTION is and be able to MANAGE them on the fly
▪ In Return we ask for 3 promises from you:
1. You keep an OPEN MIND (regardless of skill or experience)
2. You ACCEPT the coaching from your instructors
3. You RESPECT the learning of your peers
MOTORCYCLE TRAINING COURSE FAQS
What will I need to register?You'll need a valid automobile driver's license or learner's permit, and have the ability to ride a bicycle. Do I need any special gear? • A heavy, long-sleeve shirt or jacket • Jeans, chaps, or leather pants • Over-the-ankle, sturdy footwear • Full-fingered gloves • A helmet that meets DOT requirements • Eyewear • We will provide you with a Motorcycle, and if you need them, a Helmet, Gloves and glasses.
What to Expect:When you take a CMSP Motorcycle Training Course you’ll receive: Get in-class and on-range instruction from CMSP Certified Instructors. Learn to safely accelerate, shift, brake, and turn, along with maneuvers like controlling skids and surmounting obstacles. Earn a CMSP motorcycle training course completion card, which may waive the DMV riding skill test (varies by state) and score you a discount on motorcycle insurance.
The motorcycles come with the training... and I love that.
I heard about how good this training was... and I was really glad they had a location that was near me.
I've been wanting to ride with my son for a while, I'm glad I found this place... they had a motorcycle ready for me.
I love riding and its really a lot of fun, I think this course is good for any one who wants to learn to ride a motorcycle. Great Training thanks every one!